“Failing to plan is planning to fail”

We ride every Sunday in all sorts of weather but for obvious reasons severe storms and especially ice and snow are a no-no on the open roads.

In the event that the forecast is predicting terrible weather and particularly frozen roads at 9am on Sunday morning, a committee member will announce by email and on the Facebook private members’ group on Saturday that the following day’s official group rides are cancelled.

If unfolding circumstances mean that members feel that they can still ride, maybe at a later time, then they are welcome to make independent plans to suit via the Facebook group or otherwise. Stay safe!